19 June 1792
George and Elizabeth Weigle of Augusta County, Virginia to George Phyfer of the same
“in consideration of the sum of thirty three pounds current money of Virginia”
a parcel of land containing 10 ½ acres, part of a tract of 183 acres first granted to John Finley 1 December 1740, lying in the county of Augusta on a small branch of the Middle River.
Beginning at a white oak patent corner, running thence:
S65d W82p to a white oak on Michael Hogshead’s line
S65d E55p to a stake the old corner
N25d E63p to the Beginning
Source: Augusta County, Virginia Deed Book 27:329 -331, LVA microfilm reel 12, Library of Virginia, Richmond.